We’re in! How do we sign up?
That’s great! Fill out the form to enter your Corporate Charity Challenge team.
One more step!
Once you have registered your company and completed the above online form, please click below to fill out the team information form. Only one form per team; teams can have up to eight people. Please email your fully completed form to jsands@evansvillesportscorp.
Why should my company be involved?
The Corporate Charity Challenge is a great opportunity to rally the troops with a little healthy competition that promotes teamwork, community service and health & wellness. Whether you have a small team or a big team, the CCC is a way to get everyone involved and working toward the same goal.
CCC teams will not only be competing during the race, but before the race, we challenge your team to help raise money for a charity that is important to your company. When you register your CCC team, you will receive a donation link for your charity that you can forward to anyone in the world to let them know what your company is doing and how they can help.
What else comes with the Corporate Charity Challenge team entry?
By signing up for a Corporate Charity Challenge team ($1000), your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Up to eight entries for the Riverside Relay Marathon (additional entries for your company can be arranged at a discounted rate – Participants receive a medal and an event shirt)
- $100 of your company’s entry goes to the pool for the Non-Profit Challenge.
- Company logo on the finish line shoot
- Company logo on the event shirt
- Company name listed in print advertising
- Company logo displayed on event website
- Designated location in ‘Pit Row’ for a team tent.
Corporate team Awards will be given out to the top three finishers in the following three categories: Time, Team Spirit and Money Raised. We hope your organization will join us as we try to build the biggest community fundraiser in the nation right here in Evansville, IN. We appreciate your time and consideration.