For the third time overall and first since 2020, an Admissions Fair will be held in conjunction with the Ohio Valley Conference Basketball Championships presented by United Fidelity Bank which will take place at the Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana from March 1-4.
The Admissions Fair, also sponsored by United Fidelity Bank, will take place prior to the men’s quarterfinal games on Thursday, March 2.
From 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Ford Center concourse, high school students will have access to admissions counselors from all 10 OVC schools to learn about courses and programs offered at each institution. Those universities include:
• Eastern Illinois University; Charleston, Illinois
• Lindenwood University; St. Charles, Missouri
• University of Arkansas at Little Rock; Little Rock, Arkansas
• Morehead State University; Morehead, Kentucky
• Southeast Missouri State University; Cape Girardeau, Missouri
• Southern Illinois University Edwardsville; Edwardsville, Illinois
• University of Southern Indiana; Evansville, Indiana
• Tennessee State University; Nashville, Tennessee
• Tennessee Technological University; Cookeville, Tennessee
• University of Tennessee at Martin; Martin, Tennessee
To register for the free event, high school students should visit: http://ovcsports.com/admissionsfair. All attendees will receive a free ticket to the Thursday night’s OVC men’s basketball quarterfinals, which will immediately follow the college fair at 6:30 p.m. The tickets will be provided to the registered students at the fair.
Additional ticket information, tournament bracket and game times for the 2023 Men’s and Women’s OVC Basketball Championships presented by United Fidelity Bank can be found at www.OVCSports.com/Evansville.