Mission: The Evansville Sports Corporation is a 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit with the mission of enhancing Southwestern Indiana’s economy, image and quality of life through the attraction, promotion and development of high profile, signature sporting events.
Since our inception in 2010, the events we have secured, managed and/or promoted include:
- NCAA Division II Men’s Basketball Elite Eight & National Championship: 2014, 2015, 2019-2023
- Ohio Valley Conference Basketball Championships: 2018-2023
- NCAA Division II Cross Country Championships: 2017, 2020
- NCAA Division II Cross Country Midwest Regional: 2014, 2016, 2019-2021
- United Fidelity Bank River City Basketball Showcase: 2018, 2019
- USSSA Fast-Pitch Great Lakes National: 2019, 2020
- USA BMX North Central Gold Cup Championship: 2019
- GLVC Men’s and Women’s Basketball Conference Championship: 2013, 2014, 2017
- US Figure Skating National Theatre On Ice Competition: 2017
- PGA Web.com Tour United Leasing & Finance Championship: 2012-2016
- NSA Fast-Pitch World Series: 2016
- Riverside Relay Marathon: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Big 10 Men’s Golf Championship: 2015, 2016
- GLVC Men’s Baseball Conference Championship: 2012
What We Do
If you think an event might be a good fit for the community and there is a bid process that must be followed in order to secure that event, please give us a call at 812-434-7699.
If you know of an event that might be a good fit for this community and want to explore the option of bringing it in, please contact us at (812) 434-7699 or email us at email@example.com
The Evansville Sports Corporation is committed to enhancing the quality of life in the Evansville area through the events we bring to the community. Here are some of the ways we’ve done just that:
Creating opportunities for our local kids to interact with the players and coaches participating in Evansville Sports Corporation events is an extremely important component of what we do. More than 1100 local kids have participated in one of several youth clinics we have organized in conjunction with the events we have hosted and that number continues to grow each year.