Mission: The Evansville Sports Corporation is a 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit with the mission of enhancing Southwestern Indiana’s economy, image and quality of life through the attraction, promotion and development of high profile, signature sporting events.
Since our inception in 2010, the events we have secured, managed and/or promoted include:
- The GLVC Men’s Baseball Conference Championship: 2012
- The GLVC Men’s and Women’s Basketball Conference Championship: 2013, 2014, 2017
- The PGA Web.com Tour United Leasing & Finance Championship: 2012-2016
- The NCAA Division II Men’s Basketball Elite Eight & National Championship: 2014, 2015, 2019
- The Big 10 Men’s Golf Championship: 2015, 2016
- The Division II Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Midwest Regional: 2014, 2016
- The Division II Men’s and Women’s Cross Country National Championship: 2017
- The Riverside Relay Marathon: 2015, 2016, 2017
- The United Fidelity Bank River City Basketball Showcase: 2018
- The Ohio Valley Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament: 2018, 2019
What We Do
If you think an event might be a good fit for the community and there is a bid process that must be followed in order to secure that event, please give us a call at 812-434-7699.
If you know of an event that might be a good fit for this community and want to explore the option of bringing it in, please contact us at 812.436.7170 or email us at bhotaling
The Evansville Sports Corporation is committed to enhancing the quality of life in the Evansville area through the events we bring to the community. Here are some of the ways we’ve done just that:
Creating opportunities for our local kids to interact with the players and coaches participating in Evansville Sports Corporation events is an extremely important component of what we do. More than 1100 local kids have participated in one of several youth clinics we have organized in conjunction with the events we have hosted and that number continues to grow each year.